How to Make 15-minute Tomato Bursted Pasta
- 8 oz red lentil and quinoa pasta, dry (or your favorite pasta!)
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 tbsp avocado oil, plus more for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and drizzle with avocado oil to prevent sticking.
- In the meantime, add 1 tbsp avocado oil to a large saute skillet and turn to medium heat. Add the garlic, tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Stir occasionally and cook until all the tomatoes have burst – about 15-20 minutes.
- Add pasta to a large serving bowl and top with tomato mixture, cheese, and basil. Enjoy!
- Use 1 tbsp nutritional yeast in place of parmesan cheese for a dairy-free option
- Feel free to add in chicken, chickpeas, or hemp seeds for added protein