Everyone knows they need to be drinking more water.
In fact, when I ask potential clients what the number one change is that they already know they should make, the answer is usually, "I know I need to drink more water." This is also sometimes followed up with, "But I don't reallylike water!" Let me introduce you to the concept of infused water.
- Infused water is a combination of fruits, herbs and water
- Gentle daily detox
- Delicious substitute for soda or other sugary drinks, which also helps to cut caloric intake if you're trying to lose weight
- Drink in the morning before your coffee
- There is no right or wrong way to infuse water
- Use a mason jar or a simple water pitcher designed specifically to infuse water. Visit my store to see which pitcher I use.
- Place fruit mixture and water in container the night before and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Your water is ready to drink upon waking.
- This is subjective, but you can choose to use re-use the same mixture of fruits and herbs throughout the day by continually adding more water.
- Depending on the fruits and herbs used here are some of the health benefits associated with drinking infused water:
- gently detoxes liver
- flushes toxins
- improves skin appearance
- helps immunity
- aids digestion
- fights inflammation
- can aid in weight loss
FRUITS & HERBS
- Any combination of fruits and herbs can be used, but here are some of my favorite:
- Citrus fruits (with or without the rind)
- Culinary herbs (mint, rosemary, thyme, basil, tarragon)
Try whatever you have on hand and make this a daily practice to reap the full health benefits! Download your free printable, which includes some of my favorite combinations + specific health benefits for certain foods. Hang it on your fridge for daily inspiration!